Silver Spring International School
As the traditional unidirectional method of teaching is being substituted by a multidimensional group workshop method. Here the teacher becomes the group co- coordinator initiating work. Development of oral and written expression is emphasized upon.
The school has students from Pre- Nursery to 10th standard, following the CBSE curriculum
The mission of Silver Spring International School is to provide quality education with holistic approach to reate individuals who are confident about their otential and co-creators of their own destiny.To focus on
- Quality through progressive and futuristic academic teaching methods
- Providing a conducive ambience where every student enjoys learning in a safe and secure environment.
- Foster values of integrity, responsibility and self discipline.
- Nurture and strengthen multiple intelligence.
Our vision is to impart the highest standard of education and values to our students that will help them become responsible adults and leaders in the chosen fields through their life.
School Highlights :
Quality all round at affordable fee structure
- Smart class & CCTV enabled class rooms
- Safe child concept part of curriculum
- Teacher – students ratio 1:10 in Pre- primary
- Well equipped Maths, Science, English & Computer Laboratories
- Swimming pool with instructor
- Regular Taekwondo, Yoga, Dance, Music, Art & Craft, Abacus & Vedic Maths Classes
- Parenting classes for parents
- Remedial classes for slow learners
- Well trained and experienced teaching staff
- High priority for child safety with CCTV, GPS, Vigilance officer, security etc.
- Regular competitions for children
- Exposure to Inter-school competition and competitive exams like Olympiad etc.
- Pick and drop facility provided with GPS & Camera enabled buses with lady attendants.